How to take care of your rebozo:
A rebozo is made with hundreds of threads woven together. Each artisan put their heart and knowledge in the process of creating it. Our rebozos are created to last for a lifetime and give you a lifelong accompany.
A rebozo is an extension of the heart and it is important to keep it clean.
Here are basic washing instructions for our cotton rebozos, like in the Plain, Twill and Gracia collections. They can be washed both by hand or in the washing machine.
Wash at least once before use.
- Preferably 40 Celsius Degrees
- Soft program/Delicate wash
- Mild (eco) Soap
- Dry in Shade
- Tie the fringes together to avoid tangling (Or use for example elastic hair band or a washing bag to protect them)
- No bleach, Preferably no tumble dry
- We recommend to use a laundry bag
After wash you can softly comb the fringes straight with your fingers or with a dry scrub brush.