- Eco Dyes
- Size Guide
- Washing Instruction
Antama “Lu Dani Rebozo”
Handwoven & unique fairtrade Rebozo. The blue areas are wider on the edges and fade towards the center. The threads are hand dyed with indigo plant color so the forms on each rebozo vary slightly and each piece is unique. The texture is pretty thick and has a grasp in it.
100 % cotton.
The Rebozo is a shawl used in the Mesoamerican tradition for many purposes. It’s a vital companion for many life cycles and transitions.
Your aesthetic multi-talent when it comes to supporting your family’s and your own health
Empower yourself and your family through this lightweight, comforting & practical day to day companion! It is an excellent garment to add to your outfit.
Best materials for optimum wearing experience
Whether you're …
- carrying your baby, or
- wrap your womb to support your pregnancy, postpartum, menstruation or even prayer practices
… be assured that you and this magical shawl are a match made in heaven!
Let your day to day life be taken to the next level by feeling confident and cozy & keep your youngest family members close to you.
All of our products are ethically produced and support life in rural Mexican areas, local community projects and midwifery.
We are one of the first producers to bring out custom made rebozos also for tall people ♡
- 100 % cotton rebozos
- Natural plant dyes
- Made with high quality cotton
- Softens with the time
- Handwoven on a pedal loom in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Only plant based threads
- Light, robust, and resilient materials
- Supports day to day life
- 100 % artisan made
- Rebozo is an extension of loving hands
INDIGO - Indigofera Suffruticosa- is a native plant to Mexico. Our indigo dye comes from the Istmo region of Oaxaca and is produced by a family that still preserves the knowledge of the alchemy how to create the plant dye. The blue color that fascinates people from different cultures is also called as 'the king of dyes'. The plant belongs to pea family and makes the plantation soil better. In traditional medicine it is known to have also many balancing activities.
|120cm /47.2 inches
Head/Foot massage, head scarf, light shoulder scarf (also for kids)
|2m / 78.7 inches
Sling on one shoulder with sling rings or a knot
2.5m - 3 m
/ 98.4 in -
Complete sizing guide and tutorials:
- Wash Separately
- Hand wash/ Delicate Wash
- Water 30 ºC
- Mild neutral Liquid Soap
- Dry in Shade, Flat Dry (please note the possibility of color leaking)
- Iron Damp On Low
- No Bleach, No Tumble Dryer
- Keep natural dyed products out of direct sunlight. When drying outside please dry in a shaded area.
- Please make sure detergent or soap does not come into direct contact with the dyed material. Dissolve in water first.
- Do not use bleach. Some household detergents contain bleach so please check before use.
- Please be careful around acids, most of the dyes can react to acid.
- It is possible some of the dyes will change color when they come in contact with iron or copper while wet.
2m + fringes 8 cm each/ 79 inches + 3.1 inches fringes
2.7m + fringes / 106.3 inches + fringes
Fringe in the ends
Handwoven apparel are artisan crafted by hand from start to finish and might change slightly in size or color, contain some weavers knots, pulls or other signs about handwork. The color of naturally dyed textiles is not always equal on the whole fabric but can be darker or lighter in some parts, it can also fade when washed. Each thread dyeing and weaving also creates slightly different piece, so each cloth is unique.